Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I want to hurt things.

TORNADO SIRENS DIE. DIE DIE DIE. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GO OFF TWELVE THOUSAND TIMES A DAY, AND ALWAYS WHEN THE BABY IS SLEEPING? DEAR CITY, PLEASE FIND A BETTER WAY TO DO WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING WITH THOSE SIRENS OR I KILL YOU. I KILL YOU ALL. IS NOT NECESSARY.

Seriously. Those sirens bother me, and I'm not a sleeping baby. They scare the crap out of the cat. They wake Grace up over both the really loud fan and the really loud white noise machine. They make the neighbor dogs bark and foam at the mouth. RAGE.

ETA: I don't think these are all tests. They go off multiple times every single day. I think the fire and police departments use them, too. Which, you know, isn't that what radios and dispatchers and phones are for? One of them is really close to our house, too. I don't know where, exactly, but every day we get at least one coming out the near horn.

No comments:

Post a Comment