Saturday, December 20, 2008

Weeeee!

The Child, she is going to bed at 9-ish and waking up at 8-ish. Don't hate me. If it's any consolation, she's a lousy daytime napper.


I've had a mild sore throat for two weeks now. I also wake up in the morning with my sinuses cemented shut. I think it might just be dry air (yes, we have a humidifier, but the baby gets it in her room), but then the hysteric in me screams TONSIL CANCER YER GONNA DIE!


I need things to write about. I would like to write more articles, but I'm a little stuck. My areas of knowledge: kid, Hebrew, really lousy housekeeping. Maybe I should raise my child in a Yeshiva in exchange for substandard custodial work.


We had some friends over today, George and Ellen. Those are fake names that I will probably forget by the time I talk about them again. Mostly we just stared at each other. James and George played with the Wii for a while. Ellen and I alternated between staring at the baby and staring at the TV. Sadly, it's the most fun I've had in weeks.

Does anyone else get fits of giggles every time "Wii" is used in a sentence? There's no way not to make it sound just a little dirty. I played on the Wii today. It's not our Wii. My brother in law lent us his Wii. There are so many Wii games out there! A Wii is hard to get if you don't have any money.

Oh my gosh. I need to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment