Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Blah.

Well, that answers that question. We most certainly cannot go for walks outside to keep mommy sane and in shape no matter how bundled up we are. We made it about a block and a half before Grace started flipping.out. I am pretty sure she didn't even scream that hard when she got her shots. When we got back, I put my fingers to her face and extremities to see if maybe I'd underdressed her. Nope. Everything toasty warm, and not too toasty warm either. She was just right. So. I'm inside for the rest of the winter. Awesome.

Update: I totally didn't mean to sound as depressed as I did. A little perturbed, yes, but not all WOE IS ME PLEASE GIVE ME SADFACES. Sorry about that.

Anyway, we don't have a mall 'round these parts. We have a Wal-Mart, but it's across town and has fluorescent lighting, and I only have a car every other week.

I can get exercise indoors, but I love the outdoors. It's not just sunlight I miss, though that's a big part of it (those full-spectrum light bulbs are GREAT). Not that it was sunny today. It was all BLARGH, but not that cold, just gross and snowy. And Grace Did Not Appreciate It, so maybe I'll try again next time there is no wind. Oh, who am I kidding. This is Wisconsin. There is always wind. And not just the hot air that escapes my cake hole from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment