Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Too excited to sleep

Either this child is messing with me, or I'm in the early stages of labor. I think it's the former. I've had contractions between five and ten minutes apart, lasting between thirty seconds and a minute and a half all freaking night. Early this evening, they started out about half an hour apart and slowly got closer together. But they're not painful or very intense (well, the last three have been, but those have also been more erratic). I just don't know what to think. I'm far too impatient. She'll come when she comes, right?

Maybe if I keep telling myself that, it will help. Hah!


HAH HAH BABY YOU ARE SO FUNNY

I had three somewhat painful ones after this entry, but they started spacing out further. I called it a night, went to bed, woke up to a few more, and now nothing. Child has a sense of humor, I suppose. I should be glad of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment