Thursday, December 4, 2008

Your not doing it right

James Wagner writes for The Los Angeles Times, and yet he can't manage to remember the difference between "its" and "it's". It doesn't bother me as much when most people do it, but when you have a job that requires a degree in journalism, I certainly hope you can tell the difference between "its" and "it's". James Wagner and My Brest Friend are trying to give me aneurysms.

Oh. So I typed all this up, and then went back to the link to see what paragraph it was in, and they've fixed it! So maybe it was just a typo. Kind of deflating.


What's this DePhoMo thing? Whatever it is, I don't like it. I was just breathing a sigh of relief with the passing of NoJoMo, when along comes DePhoMo. This is ridiculous. JaLoPy is next, I'm guessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment